Resonance and Permeability

  • carbonprobe
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8 5:54 PM
      Is anybody out there in MEG Land?

      My latest deep thoughts:

      The MEG can be considered a parallel LCR circuit. When an LCR circuit
      is in resonance the voltage is maximum and the current is minimized.
      So I conclude that the permeability of the core will be extremely
      high at resonance. Since current is minimized - H (magnetizing force)
      will be minimized, and since Voltage is maximized - B (Flux density)
      will be maximized.

      Thus B/H = mu = huge permeability

      I couldn't understand why the MEG was using such high frequencies -
      my reasoning was - if you take a look at the data sheet for any core,
      the permeability drops as frequency goes up, and this would in turn
      switch only a small bit of flux in he MEG.

      But since the MEG is at resonance (and high permeability) then it's
      switching much more flux than I had previously thought.

      Anybody Agree?

      Ken
    • Drakedkb8848@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8 7:57 PM

        Subj: [MEG_builders] Resonance and Permeability
        Date: 3/8/04 9:46:13 PM Eastern Standard Time
        From: carbonprobe@...
        To: MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com
        Sent from the Internet

[...]

               Ken,
               Yes, I agree, with limitations.
               Bear in mind that this only one form of earth resonance, and is limited in that it unidimensional.
               The other thing to keep in mind is that to get to where this leads, the base process must be first developed into two, and then three dimensional applications. When the third is reached, a harmonic will then be found to show 'energy' as a five dimensional quanta.
               As 'dimension' is better defined, much more than simple generation will become available. Terms such as Cq, Tq, Eq, etc. will then be the new kids on the block.
               It is through a multiplexing of the current design that a true solid state with unlimited production can be achieved. Interactive field technologies are just now coming into their own, so as the interested apply these, then real unity will come into its own.
               MEG is the basis for very advanced physics and their applications. The ideal is where the three levels show how simple cold fusion, negative mass, and time applications become a part of everyday life, just as we take electricity for granted.
               When you look into your statement on the MEG, I note that one of the accepted laws of electrical engineering went right down the drain...try this...this is only on a 'surface' level. You have a resonant core, resonantly responding to its resonant freq, OK. How about we boost this to the level you are seeing from this linear operation. Electronics use atomic structure, what happens when the MEG is applied on a real atomic level? You know, where you involve the whole of the matter involved...Hmmmm? The, how? Interactive resonant harmonic fields. Through this, several new elements will be found that are very interesting.
               This goes a ways, so I'll leave you with those thoughts for now. If you are the right type of person, you will help in realizing what I've stated above.
               Oh, yes...most of that is just now in the experimental stages, dual Quantum matter, etc. So, when you look, you will find that the basis found in the math used, is also experimental as far as most know.
               Just keep asking and never give up.
               Anyone whom might be interested, feel free to contact me.
                  DKB
      • Pascal DI SCALA
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 8 10:26 PM
          Hello

          I am glad to see that MEG builders groups still live (excuse my poor english because this is not my natal language but french). I signed up your group some days ago and I read a lot of your archives (not all yet!). So I used many advices to modify my MEG.

          A friend has built a MEG (an electronic engineer did it for him) and he gave my his MEG on order to test it. So I uses your litterature because there was (and still is) many problems. The MEG is a copy of Jean Louis Naudin version 3.1 one. The driver circuit is exactly the same, magnet is not the same.

          The Voltage and Intensity is not in phase at all in my mesurements. The circui used is very classic: One load is a resistive one (1 Mega ohm), and the other one is a serial assembly of two MOV rated 420V each and a 12 ohm (10W) resistor. The Intensity is measured throw the resistor (U = R*I) and the Voltage across the whole circuit, thanks to two probes connected to an oscilloscope and grounded on the side of resistor.

          I experimented first a phase angle calculated to 87°, with approximate sinusoidal wave for output voltage, but an approximate tooth of saw wave for current, which led to the calculus: P = U * I * cos phi, where phi is phase angle. This led to a 75mW output measured with a 3,3W input (less than 2,5% COP) or with a 2,2W if you substract the driver power consumption (less than 3,5% COP), not good at all.

          The frequency used was 19,2KHz. I decided to do another test with a slightly diffrent value of frequency. So I measured the capacity throw the two MOV: 200pF, and the inductance throw the output self: 12,8 Henry, and calculated the resonance frequency, which is about 3,1KHz, and modified the driver circuit (with a parallel capacitor of 10nF on the oscillater driving capacitor) in order it gave my the possibility to range from 1,6KHz to 5,5KHz.

          I tuned my circuit and observed a resonance frequence measured at 3,2KHz (which is very close to 3,1KHz, I did not expect so close because oscilloscope probe and oscilloscope itself have a parasite capacitance I estimated to 50pF or something else....). But waves are not at all sinusoidal ones: but some kind of modulated signal. I spent two days calculating the exact output power with a numerical (and manual in a big part) computing of power with integration of the voltage and intensity product. I calculated 1,84W output (a 54% COP , or 84% COP if you substract the driver power consumption). This is not sur unity at all.

          I have no more time to join all my experiment characteristic now, because I ended my computations yesterday in night, and I have to go out now, but more to come about it.

          Pascal

          carbonprobe wrote:
[...]

          Main page:

            MEG_Builders@yahoogroups.com

            To contact the moderator of this group, send email to
            MEG_Builders-owner@yahoogroups.com

            MEG_Builders-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com