trouble acquiring the core

  • quinchdelimch
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      i'm having trouble getting the core from metglas, as soon as i
      mention i need one core to be sent to south africa i never hear from
      the sales people again. They're quite rude, no responses to emails,
      etc. I have even had a family member in the UK try to contact these
      people and the same thing happens to them, as soon as you mention one
      core, boom like magic the genie goes back into the lamp.

      the cost of the AMCC320 core is extremely high if you don't earn
      dollars and shipping it to South Africa is even more expensive.

      Does anyone know of any alternative nanocrystaline core manufactures.

      I did read briefly that david ball was purchasing NAC cores from
      china, does anyone have contact details on this alternate core
      manufacturer.

      does anyone have any suggestions on a) buying the core b) shipping it
      long distance (south africa)