MESSAGE ATTACHMENTS ARE BEING MOVED

  • Stan Mayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      All,

      Very recently Dave and I were informed by Yahoo that attachments to
      messages will no longer be permitted and in fact even the existing
      attachments will be PERMANENTLY deleted very shortly, like tomorrow
      Aug. 7. Ouch!!

      Dave and I will be ATTEMPTING to recover these attachments from our
      personal copies of the messages to this group ... the files on our
      personal PCs ... and post them to the FILES area, cataloging and most
      likely sorting them by date and time. This will likely be a time
      consuming task, to say the least!!! :-):-(

      In the meantime, depending on how you have your message handling set
      up, you may be seeing a lot of "NEW FILE POSTED" messages coming your
      way. We appologize for this but that's just the way it works.

      Wish us luck!

      Best,

      Stan
      Co-moderator for MEG_Builders