Sources for components

  • Dave Narby
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003
      Hi group,

      We've noticed over time that there are frequent inquiries of where to buy components to build a
      MEG. When the opportunity arises, I would ask those who have the time and are so inclined to
      please visit the 'links' section of MEG_builders:

      Once there, please paste the URL's (alternately, phone numbers) of companies where components
      can be sourced into the 'COMPONENT SOURCES FOR BUILDING MEGS' folder, along with a short
      description. This will make it easier for new and existing members to source materials.

      Thanks in advance,

      Dave Narby
      Moderator