newbie

  • Trampas
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2003

      Hello,

      I have been looking through some past articles on the MEG. I have a theory about the operation of the MEG which I would love to experiment with, however I need to build a MEG and have not found a place to purchase the AMCC-320 core, can you guys help?

      As far as my theory goes, traditional physics kind of rule at lower frequencies. That is the MEG needs to operate at very high frequencies to get a zero point device. The whole trick is not to pulse the coils at a high frequency but rather pulse the coils with an impulse. That is the documentation I read made reference to driving the unit with a square wave. The square wave was used to get sharp turn on and turn offs. These sharp switching creates an impulse which has frequency components from DC to daylight. Therefore if you have diodes for spike protection on your MEG it will not work, kind of like putting a diode across the points of car, no spark.

      When a coil turns off the field will colasp and generate a very high reverse voltage on the primary windings. If you have diode across the terminals that the diode adsorbs this power and creates heat. While what you would like to happen is the field to be forced back at near the speed of light where traditional physics do not apply, this is where the transformer becomes a MEG.

      From what I have read the same thing applies to the battery back popping, again you want to push an impulse back into the battery.

      As far as my MEG goes, I was planning on using a DSP to drive the primary coils and monitor the input and output power. This why I can set up the DSP to run through a suite of frequencies, pulse widths, and even hold offs between pluses.

      Regards,

      Trampas