ideas...?

  • james pierce <weezletron5@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2003
      Howdy all -
      Has anyone experimented with Naudins "cross flux gate" setup -
      apparently to reduce power requirement for flux switching. I have
      also considered using a charge controller from a solar power array as
      a non-linear component to feed back into a battery bank being used as
      the kickstart power. My associates and I are setting up a fully
      variable input possibly including an electromagnet to replace the
      permanant magnets. Any comments? -thanks