Protel DXP?

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2002
      I don't post often on this board but having seen all the negative
      comments I need to say something now. Many of the comment made here
      about the MEG being, basically, unworkable, are not based on what
      would be considered sound engineering principles. After a
      brief "break" for working on this device I have recently began to do
      more designing on it and prototyping it. I am willing to release any
      information I have BUT one wonders if this is the right place to do
      that or not! One also wonders if some of these critics could be the
      very people we are trying to keep MEG away from, like oil companies
      and such.

      I have made many, many changes to the original MEG design and I'm
      not about to give up simply because a few people out there say
      it "can't work". This is the sort of thing that has been happening
      for to many years now and look where we are at! I encourage
      everybody to keep the faith and use you talent to prove them wrong.

      Also, I need to extend my evaluation of Protel DXP. Does anybody
      know how I can do this? I don't have the money yet for the full
      package so extending it would be very helpful. If not, does anybody
      know where I might find a functional version of Microcap 7? I could
      transfer my designs into it if need be. I would really appreciate
      any help on this matter so thank you ahead of time AND DON'T GIVE
      UP! Hang in there fella's, it will be worth it!