1370Re: MEG Redesign

  • jules4060
    Jul 17 10:26 AM
      Keep in mind that many of the original MEG experiments used materials
      like metglass OR orthonol that have a nearly othogonal hysterisis curve.

      These materials are very different and have much less losses then a
      material like barium ferrite that is designed for permanent magnets.
      Floyd did mention that his device required barium ferrite but it relied
      on induction at 90 degrees to the B field which is not supposed to
      happen.

      I am currently researching back-emf and capacitive reflections from
      transformer cores made of various materials. I am also studying the
      audible vibrations resulting from the magnetostriction. While studying a
      typical ferrite core in a half bridge circuit I see a high voltage spike
      that is supposedly the result of "parasitic capacitance" but I am not so
      sure. The spike on a current loop only shows up if there is high
      impedance in the loop. If you draw too much current the spike disappears
      but only in the low impedance loop.

      This stuff is basic and I am not yet sure if this is significant but if
      the claims of Bearden, Sweet, and others have validity then we need to
      pay closer attention the interaction of H and B fields. So far nobody
      has been able to develop a mathematical description of what is going on.

      Chad.

      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "starraider25" <jaro@...> wrote:

      > Considering that no one seems to be able to get any O/U from the MEG,
      maybe we should try to redesign it a bit. Bearden talked about barium in
      BaFe magnets having some special property that makes it easier to
      extract free energy from, so why not try barium ferrite cores in the
      MEG?

      > Here's what Bearden said about the magnet in the Sweet-VTA:
      >
      > "Contrary to your disinformation, the magnets were indeed barium
      ferrite magnets -- the old audio kind which were quite common in surplus
      shops at the time. Again, ask John Bedini.

      > And for your information, I personally took a Sweet-activated barium
      ferrite magnet, placed a shim stock on it, and watched the shim stock
      oscillate continuously to and fro for an hour, fanning air and doing
      free work all the time. I then locked the self-oscillating magnet and
      its waving shim stock fan load) in a safe, and took the key with me. 24
      hours later, when I reopened the safe, there sat the magnet with its
      shim stock still waving and fanning air and doing free work. "

      > Jaro

      > Note from the moderator,
      >
      > Jaro,
      >
      > Interesting idea. Would you be inclined to build a MEG using Sweet
      Activated barium-ferrite magnets? If so, we here at MEG_Builders would
      certainly be interested in the results of your experiments because
      that's what this site is about ... EXPERIMENTING.

      > Best regards,
      > Stan Mayer

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic