1362Re: Permanent magnet flip-flop: with possible with half gainer

  • jules4060
    Mar 21, 2009
      Vincent,

      I did some experiments with the "SMOT" magnetic ramp many years back and it called for very long and thin magnets. I was able to forcefully tape together smaller magnets to increase the width of the north and south poles so they would push a steel ball up a ramp.

      When you take 2 magnets and align them (NS-NS -> NS) the magnetic fields of the smaller magnets will merge to produce a single magnetic field.

      You have observed the reverse effect where a large magnet is split into 2 smaller magnets (NS -> NS-NS). Pulling the magnets apart takes force and so energy is required to construct the extra pair of poles.

      Personally, I think some people may have produced a working MEG but they did not understand why it worked and Bearden failed to give a simple and valid explanation.

      I believe that what they missed was a phenomenon resulting from magnetostricion and the resulting interaction of positive charges within the ferrite atoms. When you combine this phenomenon with LC resonance you get ferrorresonance. For more information you can check out this white paper on my blog.

      http://semresearch.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/ferroresonance3.pdf

      Chad.

      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, Vincent J Cataldi <vincent.cataldi@...> wrote:

      > I found: Permanent magnet flip-flop: with possible with half gainer
      > Searching for reversal: need to understand the cause - please help if you
      > can
      >
      > I have stumbled into a curious phenomena that I suspect may glean insight
      > into magnet behavior which can be tapped to cause a usable and novel
      > approach to an instant change induced through a coil without the need for a
      > spark gap or use of electronics which will be useless under the duress of an
      > EMP from or own SUN or someones weapon.
      >
      > I have no idea what the heck is happening, and I need a way to undo it; so I
      > need to get an answer as to what the Heck is happening before I can hope to
      > reverse to back; and then cycle the process physically or virtually.
      >
      > Problem is that I can find nothing about this in any reading so far, nor
      > through any experts - I am surprised that I can not find anyone who knows
      > this happens - but Test away - it is easy to prove this curious behavior of
      > magnets.
      >
      > Take a bar magnet - position so North is Up and South is Down. Now use an
      > anvil, hammer, and a chisel to gently snap the magnet in half. (works using
      > a thin magnet and snapping with fingers gently too) The result is a shock to
      > me:
      >
      > At the center (of the upper piece which was north at the top) - at the break
      > - the north field jumps (instantly?) to the center and so the top of the
      > upper half is now flipped south - it flipped. It may have flipped
      > instantly.
      >
      > The bottom half does the same thing in reverse: the south jumps to the
      > center (top of new lower piece) and the bottom most edge which was a south
      > field, is now a north field. I suspect a pair of pickup coils will catch an
      > instantly induced pules from this Physical event.
      >
      > I think in my last test, breaking a magnet in half showed a top (upper side)
      > to bottom (east to west perhaps) flip-flop too; but not sure. This is the
      > half gainer I refer to - but is is confusing and I want to share and ask for
      > cooperation before asking Tom Bearden or PJK (as in PJKBook.pdf) for help,
      > and before I run out of big magnets to split in half.
      >
      > My next test is to eliminate all sudden blows to the magnet, and slowly cut
      > the magnet in half - when will it flip? ... at the center as I cut down
      > through through it, or 3/4 through, or at the instant the last piece is
      > severed?
      >
      > What about half way cut down, and then half way perpendicular to the first
      > cut resulting in a -1./2 and -1/4 = 1/4 the original bar. Or, what about a
      > hole drilled in and through the center, and increasing the hole until the
      > smallest possible four filaments remain to hold the original physically
      > intact. Then, if not yet flipped, sever two opposite corners and leave the
      > other two, then another corner. When and why does it flip and can this
      > property be reversed virtually and be made to do so repeatedly?

> [...]
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic