1357Re: Valeri Ivanov - Bulgarian experimenter English corrected link

  • ashtweth_nihilistic
    Aug 11, 2007
      Strange it seems he must have changed his web page , here is now
      English link, the other link i posted used to be in english.

      http://www.inkomp-delta.com/page6.html

      regards
      ashtweth

      --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "ashtweth_nihilistic"
      <ashtweth@...> wrote:

      > Hi lichtrov and all
      >
      > here is the proper English URL-http://www.inkomp-delta.com/page8.html
      >
      > Regards
      > ashtweth
      >
      > --- In MEG_builders@yahoogroups.com, "lichtrov" <lichtrov@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all!
      > >
      > > I recently discovered one Bulgarian experimenter that built MEG like
      > > device with COP > 1. His Website is here: www.inkomp-delta.com. The
      > > site is in Bulgarian, so I asked him and he uploaded one page in
      > > English (http://www.inkomp-delta.com/page9.html).
      > >
      > > Valeri generously agreed to answer my questions and we talked for a
      > > few hours. There are 2 conclusions that I got from this conversation,
      > > and I want to share them with you guys:
      > >
      > > 1. Valeri claims that magnetic flux from control coil and output coil
      > > should be separated. He claims that the structure presented in TB
      > > patent (with mutual flux for both coils) cannot work. He worked
      > > around this problem by inserting additional toroidal core inside the
      > > main core. The control coil is winded on the additional core but its
      > > flux does not go to the output coil.
      > >
      > > 2. He also claims that capacitor is absolutely necessary to be
      > > connected to the output coil to obtain resonance. It also makes TB's
      > > patent claims about zero phase difference between output coil voltage
      > > and current somewhat suspicious.
      > >
      > > There were also other interesting points like:
      > >
      > > 3. He said that nanocrystalline material is not absolutely necessary
      > > for the effect to be observed. Such materials can improve efficiency,
      > > but nothing unique happens inside the core. For example, one of his
      > > prototypes with measurements published on the Website
      > > (http://www.inkomp-delta.com/page6.html) works at 50Hz (!!!) with
      > > regular transformer steel core and exhibits COP up to 5.4.
      > >
      > > 4. He also proposed a few constructions for his ideas in his patent
      > > application (http://inkomp-delta.com/page4.html). It's also in
      > > Bulgarian, but all schematic figures are in couples. The first
      > > presents a state without current in control coil, the second presents
      > > a state with current in control coil. Permanent magnet flux is in
      > > blue. Control coil flux is in red.
      > >
      > > I hope the above points will help somebody. At least for me it
      > > changed a lot.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic