SITE DOWN - December 30, 2008

  • araneltook
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hey all,

      We've just had a report that the MEFA site is down. Our hosting company is reporting that
      there is some sort of technical issue with the server, so the problem appears to be on their
      end at this time.

      I will post an update when I hear anything new on the situation.

      Aranel
    • araneltook
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
        The MEFA site is back up and running.

        Aranel

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2008
          On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM, araneltook <araneltook@...> wrote:

          > The MEFA site is back up and running.
          >
          > Aranel

          Thanks for the update. I appreciate your keeping us informed.