Banners for 2008 Winners

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 14, 2008

      Just a quick note to authors who have requested a banner be customized
      for their use. I know that our banner volunteers are working hard to
      customize banners for this year's winners. There are still some
      requests that haven't been handled yet, and the banner volunteers will
      get to those as soon as they can. I appreciate your patience as your
      banners are prepared.

      If you think your banner should be ready but you haven't received it,
      please email me privately at mefasupport@... so I can look into
      it for you. It may be that your banner is still being prepared; but it
      may also be that it was sent and caught by your spam folder.

      Marta
    • Barbara Rich
      Message 32 of 32 , Jan 14, 2009
        No problem. I've lived without them this long, a little longer won't hurt,
        LOL! But now that I finally know what to do with them now that I have them,
        I think it's about time I did something about it.

        Thanks for letting me know you got my requests, though. Saves me bugging
        you to ask if they arrived.

        Dreamflower