Re: [MEFAwards] 2008 MEFAs - Voting Closed

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
      I'm grateful to all who took part, also--authors, nominators, reviewers,
      volunteers--this has been a work of love! Thanks to all.
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."
    • Elena Tiriel
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
        I echo Nath's and Bonnie's thanks to all the people who made the MEFAs
        possible, both volunteers and participants... and add my surprise, pleasure,
        and gratitude that the results are already available! That was awesome!

        Best regards,
        - Barbara

      • Barbara Rich
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
          So would I! The awards continue to get better and better every year! Thanks
          SO much to everyone who worked so very hard, especially in the last couple
          of weeks!
          Dreamflower

        • alassante7
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 1, 2008
            Thanks so much to all of the volunteers and voters. Ya'll rock my
            socks!

            --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "aure_enteluva" <marta.fandom@...>
            wrote:

> [...]
            website.
            > --- Elliska, for approving and processing new members.
            > --- Radbooks and Inkling, for their invaluable advice and help on
            > special projects as they came up
            >
            > --- Annmarwalk for posting the reviews at the MEFAwards Yahoo group
            > and mefas LJ - EVERY DAY;
            > --- Elea24 and PipMer, for forwarding on author responses to their
            > reviewers
            >
            > --- Fiondil and Beruthiel's Cat, who managed the banner team,
            including
            > ------- The banner creators: Baranduin; Cactuskim; Elea24; Elena
            > Tiriel; Marta; nau_tika; and viv
            > ------- The banner customizers: Cactuskim, Elea24, Elena Tiriel;
            > mistry89; nancylea; Nath; Nieriel Raina; and viv
            >
            > These are just the people who have volunteered extensively since
            > categorization. For a full list of all the volunteers, please see

          • Berni Crumb
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 31, 2009
              Argh! Time got away from me and then I forgot that I hadn't registered
              at the banner site. *Headdesk* is it too late or is Jan 31st already
              over with in England?

              Rhyselle

              On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 12:25 AM, aure_enteluva <marta.fandom@...> wrote:
> [...]
              >
              > --- Tanaqui and Aranel, for managing the technical end of our website.
              > --- Elliska, for approving and processing new members.
              > --- Radbooks and Inkling, for their invaluable advice and help on
              > special projects as they came up
              >
              > --- Annmarwalk for posting the reviews at the MEFAwards Yahoo group
              > and mefas LJ - EVERY DAY;
              > --- Elea24 and PipMer, for forwarding on author responses to their
              > reviewers
              >
              > --- Fiondil and Beruthiel's Cat, who managed the banner team, including
              > ------- The banner creators: Baranduin; Cactuskim; Elea24; Elena
              > Tiriel; Marta; nau_tika; and viv
              > ------- The banner customizers: Cactuskim, Elea24, Elena Tiriel;
              > mistry89; nancylea; Nath; Nieriel Raina; and viv
              >
              > These are just the people who have volunteered extensively since
              > categorization. For a full list of all the volunteers, please see

              Vorondavë ar linalmië,
              Rhyselle

              Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our
              derivative mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in
              the image and likeness of a Maker. -- J.R.R. Tolkien, On
              Fairy-Stories, 1939
            • Agape 4Rivendell
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 31, 2009
                Oh! I am sooooo glad I'm not the only one!!!

                --
                Life's been good to me so far!!! Praise God!

              • Elena Tiriel
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 31, 2009
                  Relax, Rhyselle and Agape!

                  I'll keep checking the banner request mailbox for a few more days, at least.

                  There are currently requests there from Bodkin, Perianteri, and Raksha, so
                  it will take a while to get through them.

                  Oh, and Rhyselle -- yours just arrived!

                  - Barbara

                • PGF
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 1, 2009
                    Oh, I'm so glad you got my email in time. Anyway, thank you,
                    everyone who's worked on the banners - they're all so terrific, which
                    made it harder to choose.

                    Raksha

                    <<<<--- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, Elena Tiriel <ElenaTiriel@...>