(IMPORTANT) Marta will be out of town this weekend

  • melayton@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Hey guys,

      I will be out of town, leaving first thing Saturday morning and not
      getting back until Wednesday. I'm taking my laptop, but don't know if
      I'll have internet access or the time to do much even if I do.

      Obviously the timing could be better because nominations close on
      Sunday. If you have any questions or need help, now is the time to do
      it. Agape4Rivendell has agreed to keep an eye on this list for any
      questions that come up, and she'll get you help in my absence. However,
      if you'd like my help you need to ask by tomorrow at the latest, or it
      will have to wait until Wednesday when I get back.

      Inkling has also agreed to check the "mefasupport" email address. You
      can send mail to mefasupport(.at.)mefawards(.dot.)net or to
      mefasupport(.at.)gmail(.dot.)com (the first forwards to the second
      address), and she will answer any questions you have that you'd like to
      ask privately.

      IMPORTANT REMINDER: Do NOT send email to my private account,
      melayton(.at.)gmail(.dot.)com if you need a reply before Wednesday. Only
      I will have access to it, and so it likely will not be answered before then.

      The other important reminder is of course that nominations close Sunday
      June 15 at 11:59 PM GMT. (GMT, not your local time); and authors have
      until June 21 to finish up any of their nominations.

      Thanks,

      Marta
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "melayton@..." <melayton@...> wrote:

        > I will be out of town, leaving first thing Saturday morning and not
        > getting back until Wednesday. I'm taking my laptop, but don't know
        > if I'll have internet access or the time to do much even if I do.
        >
        > Obviously the timing could be better because nominations close on
        > Sunday. If you have any questions or need help, now is the time to
        > do it. Agape4Rivendell has agreed to keep an eye on this list for
        > any questions that come up, and she'll get you help in my absence.
        > However, if you'd like my help you need to ask by tomorrow at the
        > latest, or it will have to wait until Wednesday when I get back.
        >
        > Inkling has also agreed to check the "mefasupport" email address.
        > You can send mail to mefasupport(.at.)mefawards(.dot.)net or to
        > mefasupport(.at.)gmail(.dot.)com (the first forwards to the second
        > address), and she will answer any questions you have that you'd
        > like to ask privately.

        Just to add a note to this, I will be away from my computer all day
        Saturday, so any emails that come in to mefasupport that day won't be
        answered until Sunday. Otherwise I'll check the account several times
        a day until Marta's return.

        Kathy/Inkling