Re: [MEFAwards] NEW FAQs - Vote Solicitation, Replying to Reviews

  • melayton@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hiya PipMer,

      That's a good suggestion. I don't think any of us thought of that, but
      it would be a good change to make.

      I've brought this suggestion to the attention of Tanaqui and Aranel, and
      hopefully one of them will make the change in the next few days.

      Marta

    • debnear@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 6, 2008
        Thanks, Marta!

        I"ve been reading some of the previous years' winners, that's why I mentioned it. It's easy enough to search on SoA by title and author, but it's just convenient to be able to click on the link, of course.

        From: "melayton@..." <melayton@...>
        Hiya PipMer,

        debnear@... wrote:

        > I have a question relating to the recent episode at Stories of Arda.
        >
        > I see that the links to this year's nominated stories have all been
        > replaced... kudos to whoever did that, and so quickly! My question is...
        > what about the archived stories? Is there a way for them to be replaced
        > as well?
        >
        > Thank you!

      • Tanaqui
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 7, 2008
          Hi PipMer

          > I have a question relating to the recent episode at Stories of Arda.
          >
          > I see that the links to this year's nominated stories have all been
          > replaced... kudos to whoever did that, and so quickly! My question is...
          > what about the archived stories? Is there a way for them to be replaced
          > as well?

          Thanks for reminding us we needed to do this!

          I've now updated the links at the archive so they should point to the
          stories again. Let us know if you come across anything weird.

          And I'm glad to hear you're finding the archive useful. Aranel did a
          wonderful job of putting it together.

          Tanaqui
        • debnear@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 9, 2008
            Thank you, Tanaqui! Everything seems to be working fine.

            Yes, I do find the archive very useful. There are tons of stories there, just waiting to be sampled and enjoyed!

            From: Tanaqui <tanaqui@...>
            Hi PipMer