Re: [MEFAwards] Banners/Icons

  • Berni Crumb
    Message 1 of 49 , Jun 1, 2008
      Marta,

      I need the log in and password for the banner site, please! :)

      Thanks!
      Berni Crumb
      (MEFA name: Rhyselle)

      On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 1:13 AM, melayton@... <melayton@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Alassante,
      >
      > The reason you can't download it is because you need to be logged in to
      > the banner website. (And it requires a special log in - not what you use
      > for the rest of the MEFA website.) I have set up a username/password for
      > all of the MEFA nominees, which I have encouraged liaisons to give their
      > authors on request.
      >
      > I'll email you the password privately. (We password-protect it so not
      > just anyone can download banners - only the people who are actually
      > nominated.) If any other nominated author would like to download
      > banners, let me know.
      >
      > Marta
      >
      > alassante7 wrote:
      > >

      > > Am I the only one having problems downloading the banners and icons
      > > for 2008? The download option doesn't appear to be available.

      Vorondavë ar linalmië,
      Rhyselle

      Fantasy remains a human right: we make in our measure and in our derivative
      mode, because we are made: and not only made, but made in the image and
      likeness of a Maker. -- J.R.R. Tolkien, On Fairy-Stories, 1939

    • Monica
      Message 49 of 49 , Jun 12, 2008
        oops - I really have to check these boards more often <blush>
        anyway - Thank you, Marta!