Re: [MEFAwards] Oops! A typo!

    Message 1 of 31 , May 3, 2008
      Er, check the SPELLING, dear! Heh!

      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."

      I mourn for this nation.
    • KAT702H@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , May 6, 2008
        I just logged on. Congratulations to those who created it. It is AWESOME.
        I no longer fee the need to keep a list of stories to read from previous
        years.

        Thanks for all the hard work.

        TariElfLady

        favorites at AOL Food.