MEFA 2008 Site

  • araneltook
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2008
      Hey all,

      We're working on getting the 2008 site up and running, so links aren't going to work for a
      while. The 2007 site will also no longer be available.

      Once the new site is up, keep in mind that Nominations do not start until May 4 (midnight
      GMT). I am clearing out the database before we start, so any nominations or reviews entered
      before the official start time will be deleted.

      There is a new Archive this year for looking up Previously Nominated Stories
      (http://www.mefawards.net/mefa-archive). This also has reviews for stories. 2004 stories
      and reviews were entered by hand, so let me know if you see any errors. Also, I have not yet
      entered the 2004 & 2005 Author Awards and Reviews.

      And...I think that's it. Happy Nominating! :-)

      Aranel
    • SĂșlriel of Menegroth
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        This is fantastic! What a wonderful job you all have done!

        Sulriel

        wrote:There is a new Archive this year for looking up Previously Nominated