Re: Thank you and a request

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@...>
      wrote:

      > Me, too, Dreamflower. I always enjoy finding something of GW's that
      > makes me laugh so I want to nominate it.
      > Bonnie L. Sherrell
      > Teacher at Large

      That is one of the things I like most about the MEFAs - it's not just
      the last year that's eligible, so whatever hasn't been nominated in
      the past by GW (or anyone) will still be eligible when she has more
      time to participate. In the meantime, if you're looking for an extra
      story or two to nominate, I just may have a few suggestions. ;-) *eyes
      her own long wants-to-nominate list*

      I'm glad both of you are thinking about what you want to nominate,
      btw. Keep up the good work!