Re: [MEFAwards] Thank you and a request

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
      Me, too, Dreamflower. I always enjoy finding something of GW's that
      makes me laugh so I want to nominate it.
      Bonnie L. Sherrell
      Teacher at Large

      "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

      "Don't go where I can't follow."

      I mourn for this nation.
    • aure_enteluva
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
        --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@...>
        wrote:

        > Me, too, Dreamflower. I always enjoy finding something of GW's that
        > makes me laugh so I want to nominate it.
        > Bonnie L. Sherrell
        > Teacher at Large

        That is one of the things I like most about the MEFAs - it's not just
        the last year that's eligible, so whatever hasn't been nominated in
        the past by GW (or anyone) will still be eligible when she has more
        time to participate. In the meantime, if you're looking for an extra
        story or two to nominate, I just may have a few suggestions. ;-) *eyes
        her own long wants-to-nominate list*

        I'm glad both of you are thinking about what you want to nominate,
        btw. Keep up the good work!