Re: [MEFAwards] Thank you and a request

  • Barbara Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
      I'm sorry to hear you won't have much time for the MEFAs this year, GW! I
      do hope that your RL situation improves soon!

      That just means I will have to wait till next year, hopefully, to nominate
      anything of yours on my "list"! *grin*

      (((((hugs))))))

      Barbara
      (Dreamflower)

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
        Me, too, Dreamflower. I always enjoy finding something of GW's that
        makes me laugh so I want to nominate it.
        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."

        I mourn for this nation.
      • aure_enteluva
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 25, 2008
          --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@...>
          wrote:

          > Me, too, Dreamflower. I always enjoy finding something of GW's that
          > makes me laugh so I want to nominate it.
          > Bonnie L. Sherrell
          > Teacher at Large

          That is one of the things I like most about the MEFAs - it's not just
          the last year that's eligible, so whatever hasn't been nominated in
          the past by GW (or anyone) will still be eligible when she has more
          time to participate. In the meantime, if you're looking for an extra
          story or two to nominate, I just may have a few suggestions. ;-) *eyes
          her own long wants-to-nominate list*

          I'm glad both of you are thinking about what you want to nominate,
          btw. Keep up the good work!