MEFAs at Fan History Wiki

  • Barbara Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2008
      I just thought everyone might like to know that the MEFAs got a mention on
      the Lord of the Rings Fandom page:
      http://www.fanhistory.com/index.php/Lord_of_the_Rings

      Dreamflower
      (Barbara)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 16, 2008
        Yep. I added it's founding there. It's all ready for someone to add a whole
        page about it. I don't have the time as I'm working 2 jobs outside the
        home, working a part-time home business, trying to raise funds and go
        paperwork for an adoption, supposed to be studying for the Travel Agent
        Proficiency exam, and hoping to get out of writer's block on Chapter 13 of
        my St:ENT story.

        Ainaechoiriel/Gabrielle

        http://gabrielle.sytes.net/lotr

        http://robandgabrielleadopt.no-ip.org
        <http://robandgabrielleadopt.no-ip.org/>

        http://www.livetotalwellness.com/gllp

        http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/123119

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
          --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Ainaechoiriel" <ainae@...> wrote:

          > Yep. I added it's founding there. It's all ready for someone to add
          a whole
          > page about it.

          I started a page for it on FanHistory yesterday and then wiled away a
          good part of my afternoon adding the Story winners for 2004. (Eru,
          there are a lot of them!)

          http://www.fanhistory.com/index.php/Middle_Earth_Fanfiction_Awards

          It obviously needs a lot of work, but it's a start. :) In the
          meantime, anyone with a bit of time on your hands, please feel free to
          add to it and edit it! I'll keep working on adding past winners as I
          have time to do so.

          All the best,

          Dawn Felagund
        • melayton@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 29, 2008
            Hi Dawn,

            Thank you for doing this. I don't have the time to devote to it, but
            anything people want to do to get the MEFA name out there (in a good
            way, of course) is fine by me. I appreciate your effort!

            Marta