FAQs and review strategies for 2008

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 8:37 AM

      I'm working on updating the FAQs for the 2008 awards, and would
      appreciate your help. I want to make sure there is an FAQ on every
      topic that I've agreed to write, or that you guys think would be
      helpful. To that end, it would be helpful if you tell me any FAQs
      you'd like to make sure are included this year, that weren't there in
      2007.

      If you've requested an FAQ in the past, I probably already have it
      included - but please remind me to be on the safe side, okay?

      The 2007 FAQs are available at:

      http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2007/index.php?page=FAQ

      (you don't even need to be logged in to see this.)

      Just so everyone is clear, this is the 2007 FAQs, and changes decided
      on in the post-mortem aren't reflected. But even if you requested an
      FAQ in the post-mortem, please remind me so I can be double-sure it's
      included.

      Also, if you have participated in the MEFAs in the past and would
      like to offer your suggestions about how to make the best use of the
      time you have to review (or if you want to edit one you wrote in a
      previous year), email mefasupport-at-gmail-dot-com. I can add it to
      the suggestions currently at

      http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2007/index.php?page=FAQreviewing

      Thanks for your help, everyone!

      Marta

      (PS- I also posted this at mefa-discussion. You can reply either
      place.)