Re: [MEFAwards] MEFA Reviews for December 21, 2007 (Part 2)

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      Will be resubscribing under my new email address. Have finally had it
      up to the eyeballs with the ISP from Mordor. From now on I can be
      contacted at

      blslarner@...

      Down with HUGHES.NET!
    • Barbara Rich
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        Good for you! I hope your new server is much more efficient!
        Barbara
        (Dreamflower)

        On Feb 1, 2008 4:37 PM, Bonnie L. Sherrell <blslarner@...> wrote:

        > Will be resubscribing under my new email address. Have finally had it
        > up to the eyeballs with the ISP from Mordor. From now on I can be
        > contacted at
        >
        > blslarner@... <blslarner%40olypen.com>
        >
        > Down with HUGHES.NET <http://hughes.net/>!

      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "Bonnie L. Sherrell" <blslarner@...>
          wrote:

          > Will be resubscribing under my new email address. Have finally had it
          > up to the eyeballs with the ISP from Mordor. From now on I can be
          > contacted at
          >
          > blslarner@...
          >
          > Down with HUGHES.NET!

          LOL! Have you told Hughes your new name for them?

          Kathy