Re: [MEFAwards] Story now complete

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
      Hi ChristineX,

      First things first - CONGRATULATIONS! Finishing a story is always such
      an accomplishment.

      Now, what will happen is we'll move your story to a different
      subcategory (one with completed stories) so it will compete against
      them. Whatever votes were entered for this story while it was a WIP
      will carry over. The other admins and I are still discussing where the
      best place to put it will be, so please watch this group for the next
      day or so for where we'll put it.

      In the meantime, I have changed your story information so it says it's
      a completed story, not a WIP. I'll change the subcategory when we make
      a decision, obviously. I'm pasting the story information below. Is
      there anything else that needs to change? Like, are there new warnings
      or characters, etc.?

      Marta

      Heart's Blood
      (Story: Novel) Rating: Mature · Enter New Review
      Story Author: ChristineX
      Nominated by: ChristineX

      Award Category: Genres: Romance: Incomplete
      Story's URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3510800/1/Hearts_Blood
      Romance Partners: Sauron/f
      Story Summary:
      Lithiníel wanted to die. Therefore, Sauron desired that she should
      live. What happened next defied all expectations.... Set approximately
      40 years before the War of the Ring.
      Reason for Rating:
      This story focuses on a dark romance and is fairly intense in places.
      Also, future chapters will contain content of a sexual nature.

      (Story: Novel) Rating: Mature
      Genres: Romance | Races: Villains | Times: Mid Third Age: 2851 - 3017 TA
      Story Setting: Mordor · Characters: Sauron, Original Female
      Character(s), Other Villains
      Characters for Categorization: Sauron
      Events and Time Periods: N/A · Sub-Genres and Poetic Form: N/A
      Source Material: N/A

    • christinex1001
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        The only thing I can think of is that the Mouth of Sauron is also a
        fairly significant character in this story, but I'm not sure if that
        really affects the categories or not. Otherwise, everything is still
        the same. It should probably still be rated mature, even though it
        turned out there wasn't quite as much sex as I thought there would be. ;-)

        Thanks!

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
          Hi ChristineX,

          I have moved your story "Heart's Blood" from Romance/Incomplete to
          Romance/General. The new categories are listed below.

          I saw in your other email that the only other change you thought should
          maybe be made was listing "Mouth of Sauron" as a character. There
          weren't very many MoS fics, so we combined it with some other minor
          villains into "Other Villains". Your story does have that listed
          already, so we can't really add Mouth of Sauron.

          I think your piece is set now! Look over it and let me know if I need to
          change anything so it has the right information.

          Marta

          --- Genres: Romance: General
          33 He Came To Meet Me (Story: Short Story) sophinisba solis
          67 Come Back to Me (Story: Short Story) Marta
          242 Cophetua (Story: Medium Length) Jael
          319 Great Oaks (Story: Short Story) Bodkin
          499 Taters and Thyme (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
          601 Torn from a Map (Story: Short Story) sophinisba solis
          608 A Tale of Elrond And Celebrían (Story: Novel) Nemis
          667 Harvest Bonfire (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
          678 February Bride (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
          709 Heart's Blood (Story: Novel) ChristineX

          --- Genres: Romance: Incomplete
          267 Sons of the Stars (Incomplete: Medium Length) TrekQueen
          465 A Hidden Hope (Incomplete: Novel) dancingkatz
          559 Unexpected (Incomplete: Novel) Madeleine
          698 The Allure of the Dark Angel (Incomplete: Novel) white raven
          699 To This My Love Hath Come At Last (Incomplete: Medium Length)
          Roh_wyn