Story now complete

  • christinex1001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
      My story "Heart's Blood" is now complete. Does it need to be moved to
      a different category? Not sure of the process...let me know what I
      need to do. (I'm ChristineX at the MEFA site.)

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
        Hi ChristineX,

        First things first - CONGRATULATIONS! Finishing a story is always such
        an accomplishment.

        Now, what will happen is we'll move your story to a different
        subcategory (one with completed stories) so it will compete against
        them. Whatever votes were entered for this story while it was a WIP
        will carry over. The other admins and I are still discussing where the
        best place to put it will be, so please watch this group for the next
        day or so for where we'll put it.

        In the meantime, I have changed your story information so it says it's
        a completed story, not a WIP. I'll change the subcategory when we make
        a decision, obviously. I'm pasting the story information below. Is
        there anything else that needs to change? Like, are there new warnings
        or characters, etc.?

        Marta

        Heart's Blood
        (Story: Novel) Rating: Mature · Enter New Review
        Story Author: ChristineX
        Nominated by: ChristineX

        Award Category: Genres: Romance: Incomplete
        Story's URL: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3510800/1/Hearts_Blood
        Romance Partners: Sauron/f
        Story Summary:
        Lithiníel wanted to die. Therefore, Sauron desired that she should
        live. What happened next defied all expectations.... Set approximately
        40 years before the War of the Ring.
        Reason for Rating:
        This story focuses on a dark romance and is fairly intense in places.
        Also, future chapters will contain content of a sexual nature.

        (Story: Novel) Rating: Mature
        Genres: Romance | Races: Villains | Times: Mid Third Age: 2851 - 3017 TA
        Story Setting: Mordor · Characters: Sauron, Original Female
        Character(s), Other Villains
        Characters for Categorization: Sauron
        Events and Time Periods: N/A · Sub-Genres and Poetic Form: N/A
        Source Material: N/A

      • christinex1001
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2007
          The only thing I can think of is that the Mouth of Sauron is also a
          fairly significant character in this story, but I'm not sure if that
          really affects the categories or not. Otherwise, everything is still
          the same. It should probably still be rated mature, even though it
          turned out there wasn't quite as much sex as I thought there would be. ;-)

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2007
            Hi ChristineX,

            I have moved your story "Heart's Blood" from Romance/Incomplete to
            Romance/General. The new categories are listed below.

            I saw in your other email that the only other change you thought should
            maybe be made was listing "Mouth of Sauron" as a character. There
            weren't very many MoS fics, so we combined it with some other minor
            villains into "Other Villains". Your story does have that listed
            already, so we can't really add Mouth of Sauron.

            I think your piece is set now! Look over it and let me know if I need to
            change anything so it has the right information.

            Marta

            --- Genres: Romance: General
            33 He Came To Meet Me (Story: Short Story) sophinisba solis
            67 Come Back to Me (Story: Short Story) Marta
            242 Cophetua (Story: Medium Length) Jael
            319 Great Oaks (Story: Short Story) Bodkin
            499 Taters and Thyme (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
            601 Torn from a Map (Story: Short Story) sophinisba solis
            608 A Tale of Elrond And Celebrían (Story: Novel) Nemis
            667 Harvest Bonfire (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
            678 February Bride (Story: Short Story) Cuthalion
            709 Heart's Blood (Story: Novel) ChristineX

            --- Genres: Romance: Incomplete
            267 Sons of the Stars (Incomplete: Medium Length) TrekQueen
            465 A Hidden Hope (Incomplete: Novel) dancingkatz
            559 Unexpected (Incomplete: Novel) Madeleine
            698 The Allure of the Dark Angel (Incomplete: Novel) white raven
            699 To This My Love Hath Come At Last (Incomplete: Medium Length)
            Roh_wyn