Errata

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      I want to clear up two things.

      FIRST....

      I mis-spoke in my announcement yesterday. I said reviews would be
      released in weekly batches. I misunderstood how the website released
      reviews. Here's what will happen.

      *******
      1. All final reviews entered before Oct. 1 will be visible beginning
      Oct. 1.

      2. All final reviews entered between Oct. 1 and Dec. 30 (or
      hidden/draft reviews converted into final reviews in this period) will
      be visible immediately when they are submitted (or their status changed).

      3. All hidden reviews will be made visible on December 30.
      *******

      So.... long story short, final reviews are visible as soon as they're
      submitted, beginning October 1.

      Btw, I'm still looking for a volunteer who can post reviews to this
      group. If you're interested, email mefasupport@....

      ... ALSO ....

      several weeks ago there was a discussion over at the mefa-discussion
      Yahoo group about characters, settings, and time periods that were
      only attached to many stories. If two items linked to only a few
      stories were similar we decided to merge them into one item. This
      means that if you are using our website to find stories to review, the
      lists of characters, settings, and time periods will get shorter and
      each option will bring up more entries.

      The problem is, I never got around to actually combining things at the
      website. I'll do that later this afternoon. So the lists of
      characters, settings, and time periods/events will get shorter. If you
      have any problems using the new lists, please just ask.

      That's all. Have fun reviewing!