Re: [MEFAwards] Missing in Action

  • Liz Warren
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi Agape

      I think you're missing the post with the Drama check ballot - I see all
      of those stories in there.

      HTH

      Tanaqui

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
        Hi Agape,

        Tanaqui was exactly right in her reply to her. All of these stories are
        placed in the Genres: Drama main category. Did you see that check
        ballot? It's posted at

        Specifically, your stories are competing in:

        > Field of Dreams
        Genres: Drama: General

        > A Quadrabble for Sam
        Genres: Drama: Other Fixed-Length Ficlets

        > Ten Thousand Years Will Not Suffice
        Genres: Drama: Incomplete

        > I Will Comfort Thee
        Genres: Drama: The Fellowship

        > Oliphants and String
        Genres: Drama: Other Fixed-Length Ficlet

        Hope that helps!

        Marta
      • Jane O. Abbott
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
          My spam filter looked at the multiple "Check Ballot #" e-mails and started
          tossing them in the junkmail. Oops..

          Branwyn

          _____

          Tanaqui was exactly right in her reply to her. All of these stories are
          placed in the Genres: Drama main category. Did you see that check
          ballot? It's posted at

          yahoo.com/group/MEFAwards/message/8038

          Specifically, your stories are competing in:

          > Field of Dreams
          Genres: Drama: General