topic at mefa-discussion

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 11:52 AM

      I just posted something I hope some of you can give me your thoughts
      on, over at mefa-discussion. I have gone through the lists of
      characters, settings, and events/time periods that people selected
      while filling out their story forms, and come up with some groups of
      characters that only have a story or two attached to them but could be
      merged into things like "Other Gondorians" and "Other First Age
      Elves". I think this would make the lists of characters and settings
      easier to use.

      You can find my list of proposed merges at

      If you are a member of that group, please feel free to comment on
      whether you think these proposed merges are a good idea or not.

      If you *aren't* a member of the group, please do join up. You can do
      that at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mefa-discussion/.

      Please, if you have a comment on one of the proposed merges, comment
      at the mefa-discussion group rather than by private email or at this
      group. There are only so many hours in the day, and it really helps me
      to keep the discussion all in one place.

      Thanks!