Re: [MEFAwards] Re: Never received login

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
      Hi Alastiel,

      Are you the author of "Council" and "Sent Unto Men"? If so, you have
      been nominated under the name Alassiel, and with the address
      erundil(at)clearwire(dot)net. I have just resent that author's account
      to that email; it was sent from the email address
      melayton(at)gmail(dot)com, with the subject "MEFAs".

      Can you check that email address? Or if this is you but that email
      address is wrong, let me know and I'll resend the password to
      alastiel(at)gmail(dot)com.

      Thanks,
      Marta

      On 7/9/07, alastiel <alastiel@...> wrote:

      > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "christinex1001" <christinex1001@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi -- I signed up with the group so I could nominate and vote on
      > > stories for the awards, but I don't think I ever received a
      > > password/login information for the actual MEFA site. What should I do?
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > (My pen name is ChristineX, if you need that information....)
      > >

      > Hello -- same thing happened to me. My penname's Alastiel. A little
      > help, please?

    • alastiel
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
        I'm afraid that isn't me. I'm sorry. But if you could resend the
        password and login I never received, I'd really like to nominate a
        story or two and vote. Please send it to alastiel at gmail dot com,
        if it's not too much trouble.

        Thanks. :)

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
          Hi Alastiel,

          Okay, I see the confusion. With the names so similar, I just assumed
          there was a typo somewhere.

          I've sent you your password to your gmail address. It should be coming
          from my personal account, melayton(at)gmail(dot)com.