Re: Never received login

  • alastiel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
      --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "christinex1001" <christinex1001@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi -- I signed up with the group so I could nominate and vote on
      > stories for the awards, but I don't think I ever received a
      > password/login information for the actual MEFA site. What should I do?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > (My pen name is ChristineX, if you need that information....)

      Hello -- same thing happened to me. My penname's Alastiel. A little
      help, please?
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
        Hi Alastiel,

        Are you the author of "Council" and "Sent Unto Men"? If so, you have
        been nominated under the name Alassiel, and with the address
        erundil(at)clearwire(dot)net. I have just resent that author's account
        to that email; it was sent from the email address
        melayton(at)gmail(dot)com, with the subject "MEFAs".

        Can you check that email address? Or if this is you but that email
        address is wrong, let me know and I'll resend the password to
        alastiel(at)gmail(dot)com.

        Thanks,
        Marta

        On 7/9/07, alastiel <alastiel@...> wrote:

        > --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "christinex1001" <christinex1001@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi -- I signed up with the group so I could nominate and vote on
        > > stories for the awards, but I don't think I ever received a
        > > password/login information for the actual MEFA site. What should I do?
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > >
        > > (My pen name is ChristineX, if you need that information....)
        > >

        > Hello -- same thing happened to me. My penname's Alastiel. A little
        > help, please?

      • alastiel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
          I'm afraid that isn't me. I'm sorry. But if you could resend the
          password and login I never received, I'd really like to nominate a
          story or two and vote. Please send it to alastiel at gmail dot com,
          if it's not too much trouble.

          Thanks. :)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007
            Hi Alastiel,

            Okay, I see the confusion. With the names so similar, I just assumed
            there was a typo somewhere.

            I've sent you your password to your gmail address. It should be coming
            from my personal account, melayton(at)gmail(dot)com.