approaching nominations deadlines

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007

      This is a friendly reminder: the last day to nominate a story for the
      2007 awards is JULY 15. You will not be able to nominate a story after
      this.

      If you are reading this and would like to nominate a story, you need
      to join the MEFAwards Yahoo group. Do this at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MEFAwards/ or by emailing
      MEFAwards-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Please don't wait until the last
      minute; you will be sent log-in information to our voting and
      nominating website within a day or two of joining this Yahoo group.

      The last day for authors to approve their nomination is JULY 22. if
      you have had a story nominated you will need to finish the form and
      email your liaison saying that you're okay with the nomination by July
      22. If you aren't sure who your liaison is, you may email
      mefasupport(at)gmail(dot)com.

      Just so everyone is clear, the MEFA day is based on Greenwich Mean
      Time. For the current "official" time go to
      http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2007/ and look at the "Page Served at: "
      line in the bottom-left corner. As I'm writing this, it is currently
      5:41 in my time zone (U.S. eastern) on July 4, and the MEFA's official
      time is "2007-07-04 21:41:40 GMT".

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
        Baggins Babe latest email address: bagginsbabeuk@...

        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."

        I mourn for this nation.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2007
          Bonnie L. Sherrell wrote:

          > Baggins Babe latest email address: bagginsbabeuk@...
          > <mailto:bagginsbabeuk%40yahoo.co.uk>

          Hi Bonnie,

          Thank you, I have forwarded this on to Baggins Babe's liaison.