Re: [MEFAwards] Email and MEFAs

  • Liz Warren
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
      Hi Dreamflower

      I just checked your account and see you have gmail.net rather than
      gmail.com in the address. Could that be the reason why you're not
      receiving any notification emails?

      If you do need to change your email address, let me know and I'll ask
      your liaison to resend the emails.

      Perhaps you could also confirm which address you used to email
      MEFAsupport that bounced. The correct one is mefasupport@.... Did
      you send the email by clicking on a link at the MEFA site or from one of
      the groups, or did you just enter it in your email program?

      HTH

      Tanaqui

      Barbara Rich wrote:

      > I attempted to send an email to MEFA support about Character Additions. The
      > email bounced. Should I send it here? Also, I have yet to recieve any
      > notification emails, even though I changed my email address to the correct
      > one. And I'm not sure my email to my liaison got through.
      >
      > Dreamflower
    • Barbara Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
        OK, I fixed the .com. Apparently I forgot to change that part. Anyway,
        it's fixed now.

        I don't remember which email address I used for MEFA support--I pasted the
        one in that appeared in the link, where it said to suggest characters into
        my email. At any rate, I will try to send it again, using the gmail
        address.

        Thanks.
        Dreamflower

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2007
          Hi Dreamflower,

          The email came through! I'll reply to it privately.

        • Liz Warren
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 7, 2007
            Hi Dreamflower

            I'll let your liaison know you've changed the address and ask her to
            send the nomination emails again.

            And I'm glad to see from Marta's response that you managed to contact
            the MEFA support address this time.

            Tanaqui

            > OK, I fixed the .com. Apparently I forgot to change that part. Anyway,
            > it's fixed now.
            >
            > I don't remember which email address I used for MEFA support--I pasted the
            > one in that appeared in the link, where it said to suggest characters into
            > my email. At any rate, I will try to send it again, using the gmail
            > address.
            >
            > Thanks.
            > Dreamflower
          • Cathleen Anderson