nomination limit poll closed

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey guys,

      It's Thursday morning (US time) and I have looked at the two polls.
      Between Yahoo and LJ, 35 people voted: 10 for increasing the
      nomination limit, 25 for leaving it as-is. So that settles that one!
      With that wide a margin I'm happy leaving the nomination limit at twenty.

      And this year's post-mortem is officially over. I'll post what we
      decided on in a separate email.