new poll

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2007

      I have just created a poll that I'd like everyone to vote in.
      Basically you're asked whether people should be allowed to nominate 25
      or 20 pieces next year.

      A lower limit means that some members will have to be more selective
      in what they nominate. This means that more good stories may not get
      nominated. On the other hand, a higher limit means that there could be
      more stories nominated. This means that more good stories may not get
      as many reviews.

      What do you think? Please vote by 11:59 PM Wednesday night, GMT.

      Oh, just so everyone knows - I posted a similar review over at the LJ.
      Please only vote in one so I can add the two together and get an
      overall vote. If you have any troubles, post what you want to vote
      here and I'll add you in by hand.

      Thanks,
      Marta
    • SueBuJam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
        Would you please unsubscribe me from this list? Thanks and good luck to you all!
        Sue

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
          On 1/29/07, SueBuJam@... <SueBuJam@...> wrote:

          > Would you please unsubscribe me from this list? Thanks and good luck to you all!
          > Sue

          Hi Sue,

          I have removed you as you asked.

          Marta
        • pipkinsweetgrass
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
            --- In MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com, "aure_enteluva" <melayton@...> wrote:

            > Hey guys,
            >
            > I have just created a poll that I'd like everyone to vote in.
            > Basically you're asked whether people should be allowed to nominate 25
            > or 20 pieces next year.
            >
            > A lower limit means that some members will have to be more selective
            > in what they nominate. This means that more good stories may not get
            > nominated. On the other hand, a higher limit means that there could be
            > more stories nominated. This means that more good stories may not get
            > as many reviews.
            >
            > What do you think? Please vote by 11:59 PM Wednesday night, GMT.
            >
            > Oh, just so everyone knows - I posted a similar review over at the LJ.
            > Please only vote in one so I can add the two together and get an
            > overall vote. If you have any troubles, post what you want to vote
            > here and I'll add you in by hand.
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Marta

            I'd love to vote! But I don't have linkage...
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 29, 2007
              > I'd love to vote! But I don't have linkage...

              Hi pipkin,

              You can vote in either of these places. (Just don't vote in both.)

              http://www.livejournal.com/poll/?id=916027