Post-Mortem?

  • raksha022002
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 8, 2007
      Have I missed it, or is it still going on, and if so, where?

      RAKSHA
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 8, 2007
        Apparently the post-mortem is going on on the other list, and I'm not a
        member of that list, either. Marta, would you let us know the
        subscriber information regarding the other list? Thanks.
        Bonnie L. Sherrell
        Teacher at Large

        "Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends." LOTR

        "Don't go where I can't follow."

        I mourn for this nation.
      • Naresha
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 8, 2007
          To all those who are interested in joining in, please go to

          and become a member. We are currently discussing fixed word length stories.

          For all those who do not know, we moved the post mortem to this new group so as not to interfere with official MEFA stuff that goes on here.

          For anyone who is interested in helping us decide how to run the 2007 MEFAs and effect changes that will impact upon the awards for years to come!

          Naresha.

          ~One forgives for as long as one loves.~

          AIM: Naresha21 MSN: candyman_gypsy@... Yahoo: fruitcake5m1
          Personal LJ: http://nareshaninya.livejournal.com Writing LJ: http://writingsofresha.livejourna.com
          My Website! http://theinnermuse.freespaces.com
          http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Resha

            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 9, 2007
              Hello Raksha, Larner, and everyone else,

              I am sorry if anyone feels "boxed out" of the post-mortem. That wasn't
              at all my intention.

              , we have been carrying out the post-mortem at the Yahoo group
              "mefa-discussion". The reason for this is that in the past some
              members of this group have felt overwhelmed by the sheer volume of
              posts when they just wanted to participate in the awards, not deal
              with all of the policy decisions. So at some point during the 2006
              awards I made the decision to reserve this list for those policy
              discussions (which would definitely include the post mortem!), and
              reserve this list for making official announcements and also giving
              people a place to ask how to do things.

              The post mortem is still going on, and you or anyone else is still
              welcome to join in. If you are not a member of the group please join
              at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mefa-discussion/, or email me at
              mefasupport(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll send you an invitation.