out of town

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2006

      I will be out of town with limited internet access until Tuesday
      night. If you post here or send an email to
      mefasupport(at)gmail(dot)com I may not be able to answer it right
      away. I hope the rest of you who celebrate Christmas enjoy your
      festivities.

      Also, don't forget to vote in our poll on the withdrawing of stories
      that were nominated. You can find this poll at
      http://www.mefawards.net/poll.htm . Please vote before 11:59 PM GMT,
      on 12/26. It's a close poll so far, so every vote could still impact
      how we handle this issue.