The End Is In Sight!

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

      As we near the end of October, it seems like a good time to remnd you
      that this year's MEFAs are nearing their end. You have until November
      20 to submit any votes you would like to. You can also change any of
      your "hidden" reviews until that time; when voting closes hidden
      reviews will be counted as they are in the system.

      If you have cast any "draft" reviews, remember they need to be
      changed into hidden or final status by November 20, or they won't
      count. If you don't know how to do this please ask.

      The MEFA day is based on Greenwich Main Time. I am awful at time
      zones, so I won't even try to explain how many hours GMT is before or
      after your time zone. Instead, I'll point you to the site.

      Go to http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2006/ . Scroll down to the bottom
      of the page. In the bottom-left corner there will be a line that
      reads something like:

      Page Served at: 2006-10-31 14:34:36 GMT

      This calculates what time it currently is in GMT, so you can figure
      out how long you have left to finish up your voting.

      We have had a truly phenomenal amount of voting going on, by many
      different people. It's been a great run. Thanks so much for making
      this contest work.

      Marta
    • Kathy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        Marta,

        Would that be end of day on Nov. 20, as in 2006-11-20 23:59:59 GMT?

        Kathy

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006

          In a word? Yes. That's exactly right.