Re: [MEFAwards] Confused - review release date

  • Anthony Holder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Well, I *thought* I had that code worked out so that
      it was Friday 24:00 GMT (7pm CDT), but I guess I still
      haven't got it right.

      I haven't changed anything lately, so I don't
      understand why it would have been different last week.
      Maybe nobody looked? Maybe it's mixing up GMT and CDT
      and they'll disappear at midnight CDT and reappear
      again? I really don't know. If anyone notices them
      disappear again, let me know.

      Elana's using my computer, and I have the 1999 vintage
      computer for a few more days until her new one comes
      in, and we'll be out this weekend, so I am not sure
      when I can get around to checking it. It may not
      happen before next weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

      Anthony

      --- dwimmer_laik <dwimmer_laik@...> wrote:
      > I just noticed a new batch of reviews had been made
      > visible. This is a
      [snip]