Confused - review release date

  • dwimmer_laik
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      I just noticed a new batch of reviews had been made visible. This is a
      change from the past couple of weeks, when they've been unveiled
      around 7 Friday evenings CDT. Not that I'm complaining! I'm simply
      confused and wondering when I should aim to have reviews done in a
      week if I want them to go up with the weekly batch.

      Dwim
    • Anthony Holder
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Well, I *thought* I had that code worked out so that
        it was Friday 24:00 GMT (7pm CDT), but I guess I still
        haven't got it right.

        I haven't changed anything lately, so I don't
        understand why it would have been different last week.
        Maybe nobody looked? Maybe it's mixing up GMT and CDT
        and they'll disappear at midnight CDT and reappear
        again? I really don't know. If anyone notices them
        disappear again, let me know.

        Elana's using my computer, and I have the 1999 vintage
        computer for a few more days until her new one comes
        in, and we'll be out this weekend, so I am not sure
        when I can get around to checking it. It may not
        happen before next weekend. Sorry for the confusion.

        Anthony

        --- dwimmer_laik <dwimmer_laik@...> wrote:
        > I just noticed a new batch of reviews had been made
        > visible. This is a
        [snip]