Award Banners- augh!

  • thevina_finduilas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      I'd made a 3rd Place Award Banner for Second Age, Times banner back
      earlier in the summer and this morning just made a lovely one for
      First Place, Second Age, only to go to the banner site and see... that
      category didn't have enough entries. :sigh: Oh well. Oh no- my other
      banner is gone! Any chance of it being housed anywhere else? I didn't
      save it.

      Thanks,
      Thev

      (who obviously needs to encourage people to get out their copies of
      "Unfinished Tales" and write more Second Age fic!!)
    • Rhapsody
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
        thevina_finduilas wrote:
        > I'd made a 3rd Place Award Banner for Second Age, Times banner back
        > earlier in the summer and this morning just made a lovely one for
        > First Place, Second Age, only to go to the banner site and see... that
        > category didn't have enough entries. :sigh: Oh well. Oh no- my other
        > banner is gone! Any chance of it being housed anywhere else? I didn't
        > save it.

        They are still there, but yes, unfortunately Second age is a main
        category that didn't run this year. I still have the banners and I will
        see what I can do for you!!

        Thank you so much for your wonderful banner submissions! They are all
        very great!

        Rhapsody