Re: [MEFAwards] Review gone missing?

  • Anthony Holder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2006
      Eva,

      The system shows that story on your wish list, but doesn't have any
      record of you saving a review. I'm not sure what happened, if you wrote
      the review, but if you did it didn't get saved. I don't think there's
      anything wrong with the system, maybe you forgot to save your validated
      review.

      I know that there's a 'preview' button at the bottom of the page, and
      the 'save validated review' is in the middle of the page. There's been
      a time or two during testing when I've tried to hit the 'preview'
      button instead of the 'save' button.

      After you save a review, you should get a green note at the top of the
      that, it's in the system.

      Anthony