ATTN: Anthony: Site down?

  • dwimmer_laik
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
      I was logged into the voting site and was going to go read some
      stories, when I got booted. Apparently there's some sort of connection
      failure. I've tried a few other pages, including the basic login page,
      and I get the same message.

      Dwim
    • Rhapsody
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
        dwimmer_laik wrote:
        > I was logged into the voting site and was going to go read some
        > stories, when I got booted. Apparently there's some sort of connection
        > failure. I've tried a few other pages, including the basic login page,
        > and I get the same message.

        It's a problem at the host, there isn't much we can do right now, unless
        Anthony contacts them directly by e-mail or phone. At their site I
        can't discover if they have maintenance planned or are undergoing that
        as we speak.. so yeah.

        Rhapsody
      • dwimmer_laik
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
          > It's a problem at the host, there isn't much we can do right now,
          unless
          > Anthony contacts them directly by e-mail or phone. At their site I
          > can't discover if they have maintenance planned or are undergoing
          that
          > as we speak.. so yeah.
          >
          > Rhapsody

          Phooey! Ah well, thanks for establishing it's not just my connection
          that is misbehaving.

          Dwim
        • Rhapsody
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2006
            dwimmer_laik wrote:
            >>It's a problem at the host, there isn't much we can do right now,
            >>unless Anthony contacts them directly by e-mail or phone. At their
            site I
            >>can't discover if they have maintenance planned or are undergoing that
            >>as we speak.. so yeah.
            >
            > Phooey! Ah well, thanks for establishing it's not just my connection
            > that is misbehaving.

            Even more: it's back online again. :) Happy reading & reviewing.

            Rhapsody