out of touch this weekend

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2006

      I will be out of touch this weekend starting in just over an hour. I
      am moving to a different state for grad school. I may be able to check
      email later tonight but probably not after that until Monday
      afternoon. I also will probably have less time to devote to answering
      emails as I get settled in.

      Password requests, questions, etc. may take longer to get answered but
      I will get to them. Just please be patient. If there is a technical
      problem with the web site you can continue to post them here. Please
      put "Attn: Anthony" at the beginning of the subject line to help
      Anthony spot them.

      The reviews should be available this weekend - I think at midnight
      tonight GMT if I understand correctly. I was planning to begin posting
      them to this group at a rate of twenty-five reviews a day until I post
      around the first of September. But you guys are doing such a
      first-rate job of reviewing that I don't think I'd get them all
      posted. So I will probably start doing that as soon as I get internet
      restored next week.

      Happy reviewing,