Re: [MEFAwards] Quick Question

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      BLJean@... wrote:

      > Spent a couple of hours browsing stories and writing reviews today, and
      > wanted to ask. Is there a way to tell how many reviews I've written, or
      > a quick way
      > to access them, especially draft and hidden reviews that might need
      > revising?
      > (But I'd also like to be able to know the total of all reviews I've
      > written.)
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lin

      Hi Lin,

      Here's a quick answer to a quick question.

      If you're at the page listing all the nominations (i.e., what you get
      when you click "Browse Nominated Stories") one of the drop-down lists is
      "Show Only Stories That I Have Reviewed". From that list you can select

      "Draft" - shows those stories for which you have entered a draft review
      "Hidden" - shows stories for which you have entered a hidden review
      "Final" - shows stories for which you have entered a final rewview
      "Hidden and Final" - shows all the stories on "Hidden" and "Final" lists
      above
      "All Reviews" - shows all stories on "Draft", "Hidden", and "Final"
      lists above
      "Have Not Reviewed" - shows all stories *not* on "All Reviews" - i.e.,
      those stories that you have not entered any review, no matter the type.

      HTH,