Nomination Season Reminder

  • aure_enteluva
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2006
      Hey guys,

      Don't forget that nominations close soon. June 15 is the last day of
      nomination season.

      If you haven't tried to nominate yet and plan to, please try sooner
      rather than later. If there's anything that needs fixing we want to
      have time to do it. :-)

      After nominations are over authors will have one week to finalize all
      of their stories. Then we begin the categorizing.