Confirmation troubles

  • aelfwina@cableone.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2006
      I've been trying to complete three of my nominations, and I keep getting the message that I haven't filled in fields that I actually have filled in. Emails to my liaison bounced. Help!

      Dreamflower

      Message 2 of 4 , May 29, 2006
        Hi Dreamflower,

        Sorry about the frustration! What are the stories? I'll look into it and get
        back to you offlist.

        Marta

      • aelfwina@cableone.net
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2006
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2006
            ---
            Dreamflower, so sorry about the trouble and I don't understand why
            your email to me bounced! Thank you to Marta for helping because
            I'm still new at this and I didn't realize anything was wrong.
            Cathleen