Re: [MEFAwards] Getting in Touch With Authors

  • Rhapsody
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2006
      Acacea wrote:
      > Hi Marta,
      >
      > I'm on the list but I haven't received any nomination mails... I'm quite
      > sure there weren't any in my not sure not sure though whether I checked my
      > last lot of spam before deleting.
      >
      > I haven't received any emails as an author liaison also:o

      As a liaison, you are handling your own nominations (you will send your
      own nomination e-mail to yourself)... So it might be that your ISP is
      proactively deleting spam before you even see it.

      Rhapsody
    • N. Land
      Message 2 of 5 , May 10, 2006
        Hello, here I am. I don't check my old Yahoo account very often so I
        hadn't seen the email. I will fill out the nomination form thingy this
        weekend.

        I don't know hossgal personally, but IIRC her LiveJournal account is
        under the name "leadensky" -- that may be an easier way to reach her.

        Forodwaith

        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2006
          On 10/5/06 8:46 pm, "N. Land" <thenorthland@...> wrote:

          > Hello, here I am. I don't check my old Yahoo account very often so I
          > hadn't seen the email. I will fill out the nomination form thingy this
          > weekend.

          Hi Forodwaith,

          Thanks for letting me know. Whenever you get to it is fine, so long as you
          now know you were nominated. (Congrats, btw, to you and everyone else.)

          Would you like me to change the email the MEFAs use to contact you to this
          gmail one (thenorthland@...)?

          > I don't know hossgal personally, but IIRC her LiveJournal account is
          > under the name "leadensky" -- that may be an easier way to reach her.

          Since sending out this email we've talked with her and finished her
          nomination. I'm adding a note to her account about the LJ id, though - if we
          need to reach her again it might be helpful. Thanks!