Another URL that needs changing

  • elliska67
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2006
      Marta: we need to change the "Send Password" message that the voting
      site generates. Currently it says:

      Welcome to the Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards. Nominations and voting
      are handled through the MEFA2006 website, at
      <http://gabrielle.sytes.net/MEFA2006>. You may login and change your
      username, nickname (penname) and password, as you desire. Remember
      that these passwords are sent in the clear text over the internet, and
      are visible to the MEFAwards administrators.

      And the url should be: http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2006.

      Details, details...:-)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2006
        On 1/5/06 8:05 am, "elliska67" <elliska67@...> wrote:

        > Marta: we need to change the "Send Password" message that the voting
        > site generates. Currently it says:
        >
        > Welcome to the Middle-Earth Fanfiction Awards. Nominations and voting
        > are handled through the MEFA2006 website, at
        > <http://gabrielle.sytes.net/MEFA2006>. You may login and change your
        > username, nickname (penname) and password, as you desire. Remember
        > that these passwords are sent in the clear text over the internet, and
        > are visible to the MEFAwards administrators.
        >
        > And the url should be: http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA2006.
        >
        > Details, details...:-)

        Details are good. I'm about to go poke around to see if I can find anything
        that still needs changing.

        But, I can't make this change. Anthony, can you change
        http://gabrielle.sytes.net/MEFA2006/ to http://www.mefawards.net/MEFA20006/
        ?

        Thanks,