Re: [MEFAwards] Re: Calling all Promoters

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2006
      > From: dwimmer_laik <dwimmer_laik@...>
      > Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:34:25 -0000
      > To: <MEFAwards@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [MEFAwards] Re: Calling all Promoters
      >
      > So, just to clarify: should we be posting the MEFA scheduling post to
      > those lists?
      >
      > Dwim

      No. When I want you to make an announcement, I¹ll send you an announcement
      privately from mefasupport at gmail dot com. Probably with ³Official MEFA
      Announcement² or something like that in the subject. The email will be of
      the form:

      -----

      You¹re receiving this email because you volunteered to help promote the
      Middle-earth Fanfiction Awards.Please post the below message at the group(s)
      to which you agreed to make announcements.

      Subject: [subject of the email/forum post]

      If anyone asks a question that you do not feel comfortable answering, please
      forward it to this email address and I will provide you an answer to share.

      -----